Your Property is Under Attack!
Your home is most likely your single biggest asset and you are at risk of losing it every day – from property crime, storms, and fires to liability claims made against you and members of your family. Homeowners insurance can’t stop these things from happening, but it can be there to put the pieces back together when they do.
Torian, Hofmann, Dillow & Flittner can protect you with Evansville home insurance policies that are tailored to the needs of your individual situation. Our team members live and breathe in the Evansville area and understand the risks your home faces. We have used that local knowledge for over 90 years to setup custom homeowners policies helping residents hold onto what they have worked so hard to obtain.
Why Do You Need Evansville Homeowners Insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you’d need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
Things to Consider and Questions to Ask Your Agent
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What’s the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Call us today to learn why so many Evansville homes are insured with Torian, Hofmann, Dillow & Flittner. You will be glad you did.